Get your iPhone 4 Skins!

Our entire catalog of iPhone skins are now available for the iPhone 4. These work awesome with the Apple Bumper case and protect the glass from scratches.

We’ll be adding the iPhone 4 to the custom design app real soon.

now say iPhone 4 skin 5 times fast.

10 Responses to Get your iPhone 4 Skins!

1. Danielle says:

Im not hating on the iphone at all … Just saying can yall PLEASE create some Zune HD skins…. yall have the best skins out.. but i can only get on efor my Crackberry….

2. soledad says:

hi I am from México I just want to know if this skins or stuff is send to México I will apreciate if you tell me how to buy some thanks .ciao

3. Tim Roberts says:

yes we do ship to mexico. buy it from the website 🙂

4. I really love iPhone in fact I have 2 iPhones. But I don’t have skins for it. I want to have iPhone skins that is simple yet attractive.

5. iPad Skins says:

Are there any available skins for iPad too? Just like this skin.

6. Jaap says:

Where can I buy this amazing bumper?

7. Frankie says:

This post and many other on your site are very interesting.

You should show your content to bigger audience.
    There is a big chance to go viral. You need initial boost and visitors
    will flood your page in no time. Simply search in google for:
    Juuri13 viral effect

8. It’s going to be finish of mine day, except before finish I am
    reading this enormous piece of writing to increase my knowledge.