Vitruvian Phones, Tape Cassettes and Creature Collectives

iSteam-Phone by Kevin Tong

Collective by David Szebenyi

Retro Stuff is Better by Tony Aguero

Congratulations to this week’s Open Submissions winners – Kevin Tong, Tony Aguero and David Szebenyi.

Kevin’s iSteam-Phone design started off life as as an idea tossed between him and his friend Brian. The goal was to marry Brian’s love of the Steampunk aesthetic and Kevin’s obsession with the sketchbook drawings of Leonardo da Vinci. The result? An anatomy class on today’s most cutting edge technological device. If you’re a fan of the artwork check out these related products.

High fives as well to Costa Rican artist Tony Aguero who has recently joined us from the old Popdeck community (check out his I like robots skateboard). His goal is to mess with your mind and deceive your eye by converting your iPhone into a tape recorder with Retro Stuff is Better.

Low fives are also due to Hungarian designer David Szebenyi who also references the old school tape cassette in his zany music-making, wine-swilling monster artwork Collective.

See you in the voting gallery sometime soon!

20 Responses to Vitruvian Phones, Tape Cassettes and Creature Collectives

1. Marketplace says:

I think this is among the most vital information for me. And i’m glad reading your article. But want to remark on few general things, The site style is wonderful, the articles is really excellent : D. Good job, cheers

2. BarrieSar says:

Thanks for sharing your post.

3. Doesn’t google block its news site from being crawled partially as a result of then they would be double indexing the search outcomes from their own information sites. Aside from the beginning page isn’t google information mostly search results. With the new comments they now have content material, but how will they kind out stopping double indexing their own site, because the feedback are on the information site.

4. ToryNaki says:

There’s no better, only the most effective ,your vision within the post will be the ideal creativeness.

5. I have been surfing online more than three hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours. It is pretty worth enough for me. In my view, if all website owners and bloggers made good content as you did, the net will be a lot more useful than ever… aggressive dog training

6. xxnxx says:

Excellent article. I was looking at constantly this blog site and I’m impressed! Extremely useful information particularly the last part 🙂 I care for such information a lot. I was looking for this certain information for a very long time. Many thanks and good luck, xxnxx

7. xxnxx says:

Hello, Thanks a lot for this brilliant blog post! Many thanks, xxnxx

8. Outstanding carry out man. I like this unique. i have comparable too, check out my own, personal website, the majority of us maintaining aside your own comment within my own website.

9. Do you wear boxers or biefs? I wana bui em.

10. tory burch outlet Really do certainly not know, tory burch outlet feelings, sometimes the weight with tory burch outlet breath, and sometimes very open-minded. This in the end is the fault? tory burch outlet Or wrong? Zhao Xin shoulders rumbeling, the beginning of time still wanting to control, but then could not help but shake. The Jiangdong starting realized she was crying. But the heart with it not sorrow and grief on the limit. Jiangdong hesitated from, or stepped forward, holding from behind Zhao.

11. Jiangdong starting shook his head, sighed heavily, is not to find Zhao, and sat down yet again. The eyes of a number of dark, some lost, some restless. Zhao Xin see tory burch flats look so sad, the hearts of tenderness today and said: Well, tory burch outlet to discuss upstairs. From Jiangdong not talking, the two one after the previous one went upstairs. Jiangdong from the conclusion with Zhao came to her and the common Suhongtu bedroom.

12. パワフルシェア、私はただ Aビットやっていた同僚に、これを与えられた分析これで。そして彼購入した私に朝食の結果としての I発見それ彼のために..笑顔。だから私はことを言い換えるてみましょう:治療のTHNX! しかし 議論にを時間を過ごすためのうんThnkxこの、I 感じるそれについて強く愛する勉強 もっとこのトピックに関する。もし可能なんとかは、に成長としての更新経験、あなたは思考が気になる余分な ?私のため極めて 役立つ便利 | それはだからです。 巨大このため親指ブログ ポスト!

13. Jeux PS3 has become one of the leading providers of Online Backup Services software, along with better component accessand labeling.
    Imagine if that happened to everyone – being in the middle of disaster or disruptive events.
    Its companies design and manufacture storage devices, such as location or aircraft weight restrictions, many people simply do not perform Online Backup Servicess as often as suggested.

I decided over the weekend.

14. tapet copii says:

Thiss is my first ime paay a quixk visit at here and i am really impressed to read all at single place.

15. domain says:

You really make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this matter
    to be actually something that I think I would never understand.
    It seems too complex and extremely broad for me.
    I am looking forward for your next post, I’ll try to get the hang of
    it!

16. It’s really a nice and helpful piece of info. I’m happy that you shared this helpful info with us.
    Please stay us informed like this. Thank you for sharing.

17. Picking the right location can literally mean the difference between being wildly successful
    and failing miserably. There are a number of
    people who do the majority of their Christmas shopping online.
    Some of them is included with a pen while a few others is given a small stapler
    on it.

18. Hey I know this is off topic but I was wondering if you knew of any widgets I could add to my blog that automatically tweet my newest twitter updates.

I’ve been looking for a plug-in like this for quite some time and was hoping maybe you would have
    some experience with something like this. Please let me
    know if you run into anything. I truly enjoy reading your
    blog and I look forward to your new updates.

19. As more and more online marketers turn to paid advertising such as PPC, banner ads and
    solo ads to promote their products and services, it is vitally important to study David Ogilvy’s
    words of wisdom on advertising. Your marketing marketing campaign can begin to bear fruits inside of the exact
    same hour. One of the things that a lot of new business owners want to know is how they can build
    an opt email advertising list for their business.

20. It stands to reason – The more shirts you order, the lower the
    price per shirt. Every month, my brother-in-law would get a commission check.
    They do custom print for Guys, girls and kids that too at cheaper prices in Cardiff.